This is a compensated campaign in collaboration with JOHNSON’S® NO MORE TANGLES® and Latina Bloggers Connect. However, all opinions are my own.
Sammy is a girly girl who loves fashion, dressing up and is already planning makeup tutorials for YouTube. But there is one area that we struggle over almost daily, her hair. Unlike me, she has thin hair that tangles very easy, so brushing time is usually a painful experience for both of us. For her because she hates to have her hair pulled and the pain of tangles and for me the pain of having to chase her down so she can let me brush her hair out.
That is why we were both excited to try out the JOHNSON’S® NO MORE TANGLES® three-step hair care regimen product line. Not only has this line been helping to make hair time less stressful for the both of us, it is also helping to protect her delicate hair. Children's hair is a lot more delicate and thin than adult hair, which results in a lot more breakage. The JOHNSON’S® NO MORE TANGLES® line is formulated with conditioners that gently moisturize as they cleanse, to nourish hair so it will grow healthy and strong. It also softens her hair so when we are brushing there is less tugging and pulling so her hair suffers less breakage. This three-step line has been wonderful to Sammy's hair, and today I am going to share a very fast but uber cute hairstyle that is perfect for all little girls. I especially love this hairdo in the summer because you can get their hair off of their neck so they can feel fresh and cool on hot, sticky summer days.
- Step 1 Cleanse: JOHNSON’S® NO MORE TANGLES® Shampoo and Conditioner - this product leaves hair manageable and unlocks stubborn knots and tangles.
- Step 2 Nourish: JOHNSON’S® NO MORE TANGLES® Leave-In Conditioner - controls knots and tangles, protects hair and will also control frizz for a smoother finish.
- Step 3 Style: JOHNSON’S® NO MORE TANGLES® Detangling Spray - unlocks tangles for trouble-free combing, protects from breakage and makes our hair time a pleasant experience instead of painful.
Double Twist Ballerina Knots
- After generously spraying hair with the Detangling Spray, brush hair out and part in the middle.
- Make two high pony tails.
- Twist each ponytail around into a knot and clip with a hairpin. Sammy has layers in her hair which always make for a messy knot, but that is perfect and reminds me of Phoebe on Friends.
- To finish off the look add a ribbon or bow to each knot. I used Hello Kitty hair bands that I got her in the Target $1 section.
Our town gets so sticky and hot that this is going to be our go-to hairstyle for the next few months. It's a look that is cute, looks good with all of her outfits and it's so easy to do! I am NOT one of those women that was blessed with the talent to do complicated hairstyles, I really like simple, easy and fast. This is a style I can put together in 5 minutes if I have to and she still looks cute and polished.
I do enjoy spending time with Sammy getting her ready each day. We love picking out an outfit and planning the shoes and hair bows. Now we can love brushing her hair too! I love finding products that make something we do everyday easier. These are the products that become not just household but family staples.
JOHNSON’S® NO MORE TANGLES® three-step hair care regimen product line is definitely going to be a staple for our family. With a shampoo & conditioner for both straight and curly hair, they have all of our kids covered. And now we can struggle a lot less with brushing the girls hair out. Now Sammy and I can spend less time detangling and more time coming up with fun and cute hairstyles to match all her cute clothes. I have 5 girls, Sammy being my last one, and I love this stage of their lives so much. Little girls are just the cutest!