I am a big fan of Carmex products, and you can always find their original lip products in my bag. I am so happy to now be a member of the Carmex Blog Squad, which means that I will be able to bring you reviews and giveaways for new or updated Carmex products, every few months.
For my first Blog Squad review I got to see the new packaging for the Carmex Healing Cream and the Carmex Hydrating Lotion. As big of a fan as I am of their lip items, I had never tried their creams before and was very happy to get to try them out.
Carmex Healing Cream: I love the scent of this cream and really like how quickly it is absorbed into the skin. It absorbs so well you almost feels like you didn't put anything on, but through out the day your skin feels super soft. This one is recommended for those troubled spots like your elbows, feet and hands.
- Nine healing ingredients penetrate and help repair your very dry, rough or cracked skin
- Concentrated so you only have to use a small amount
Carmex Healing Lotion: The scent of this one is very clean and light and also absorbs quickly so you can get to doing whatever you need to do and not worry about greasy fingers.
- Rich healing ingredients, including aloe and Vitamin E, nourish and moisturize skin
- Daily use will protect skin and keep dryness away
Both tubes are the perfect size to take on-the-go or for travel. I find that using them in the morning is usually enough but since I hand wash a lot I have to reapply a few times a day. I do see a very nice difference in my skin after a weeks use and really love the scent so much this is for sure a product that I will repurchase.
One of our readers will win the same two items that I have reviewed.
- Which is your favorite Carmex product?
Extra Entries: Leave a separate comment for each and make sure to include your email in the first comment.
- Follow us on Twitter Here (1)
- Like our FB page here (1)
- Tweet daily: I want to win a set of #Carmex Skin Care products @smashbravoteam http://shar.es/dbQWM
- Follow us on Pinterest (1)
- Like 5 Eyeliners on FB (1)
- Follow on Instagram (1)
Disclaimer: In compliance with FTC guidelines, please be aware that I received the above from Carmex for review and they are also providing the prize. All opinions are my own. Giveaway for U.S. addresses only. Giveaway begins 3/27/13 and ends on 4/18/13.